Structure of the SAICA Training Programme
Forms for accredited offices (Download in PDF format)
Application for an increase in quota
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the relevant documentation.
Become a SAICA accredited training office
If you are considering applying to become a SAICA accredited training office please read through the SAICA Training Regulations, Accreditation Policy and Implementation Guide to obtain an understanding of the structure of the training programme and what running an accredited office entails.
To obtain the application form and relevant attachments or if you have any questions about the application process please email email@example.com.
Committee meeting dates and submission deadlines
Training office email updates
- 5 Oct 2020 ITC 2021, Training and events, CA2025 and Ethics
- 22 September 2020 UNISA exams, Monash programmes, CA2025, training and events
- 1 Sep 2020 Trainee Trailblazers CA2025 New PM Training & Events
- 5 August 2020 UNISA employer survey, AGA&AT article, Upcoming Trainee and Assessor Events
- 10 July 2020 Trainee Tuesdays, Academic Calendar ITC 2021 and Website navigation
- 30 June 2020 Training & events, Training Regulations review, lockdown FAQs
- 1 June 2020 Training & events, APC date, Labour Legislation guide, CV database
- 8 May 2020 Lockdown update Training office visits, ITC and APC
- 9 April 2020 Covid-19 lockdown cash-flow relief and other queries
- 19 March 2020 Feedback on common queries and Covid-19 contingency plan update
- 17 March 2020 Covid-19 contingency plans – Training Office visits and events
- 10 February 2020 Upcoming training and APC results
- Service providers that can provide assistance to training offices (452 Kb PDF)
Please note that SAICA does not accredit service providers, this list is provided for information purposes only
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information