Copies of exam scripts
Last Updated 11 March 2015 12:25:32 PM
|How to request a copy of your answer books and the mark sheets
- Candidates who were unsuccessful at the most recent qualifying examination can request a copy of their answer books and the mark sheets. Exam scripts are kept for a maximum of 6 months (after the results were released)
- Complete pages 8-10 of S51 Manual - PAI Act - Access to information.
||Steps to follow
We suggest something along the following lines for Section G:
- Click on the link above to access the Section 51 manual - PAI Act - Access to information document
- Print the complete document and complete pages 8, 9 and 10. Sign, date and fax or scan and e-mail only these three pages to 011 621 6836 (fax) or Isaac at email@example.com
- Within five working days after receipt of your application, SAICA will acknowledge receipt of same
If you have not received an acknowledgement from us within five days after faxing/e-mailing your application form, do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Application forms must be completed in full. An incomplete form delays the process and with the volumes the SAICA secretariat needs to deal with, communication to you could possibly also be delayed
- See below for some tips on completion of Section G of the application form.
Indicate which right is to be exercised or protected:
Suggested answer: Access to information
Explain why the record requested is required for the exercise or protection of the aforementioned right:
Suggested answer: I wish to determine where I went wrong in order to prepare for a future examination.
Copies of the written pages plus the mark sheets will be scanned and send to you by email.
The cost to retrieve, prepare and scan the document amounts to R200.00 (VAT included).
Deposit the R200.00 into the SAICA bank account (details of which will be given in an e-mail on request) and fax the proof of payment to 011 621 6836 or 011 621 6806. Quote your eight digit SAICA number or your name on your EFT/deposit slip.
Within 4-5 days after receipt of your payment advice the scanned document will be emailed to you.