What are the benefits?
SAICA provides a wide range of services to members and associates in order to assist them in playing a key role in the development of the constantly changing South African and global economy. These services include:
- Standards: Technical advice on tax, accounting, auditing, financial services and legal advisory services, facilitation, and drafting of legislation and standards.
- Member Engagement: Events and networking opportunities, and seminars and workshops on enabling competencies, which can help you enhance your career.
- Added Value: Products and services, including a variety of publications such as the SAICA Handbook, Accountancy SA and Integritax.
- Influence through: Government Lobbying.
- Professional Development: Developing and maintaining standards through Education, Training and CPD.
- Transformation and Growth: Through growth in the pipeline, transformation of the profession and investment in Corporate Social Investment activities.