What Makes the Qualification different?
AT(SA) is locally delivered through a vast network of leading training. AT(SA) is registered with SAQA and all the qualiﬁcations meet both NQF and Learnership requirements.
Practical based qualiﬁcation
Provides valuable practical experience directly related to the qualiﬁcation.
Computer based assessments
Online assessments with guaranteed integrity and immediate results.
Flexible learning approach
Takes learners from foundational level to advanced level of accounting knowledge with different modes of learning and examination
Qualiﬁcation and membership
Various qualiﬁcations and professional memberships to suit where you are in your career.
Work integrated learning
Connects theory and the practice of work.
Customised delivery model
Tailor-made delivery based on student needs, the industry and where you are in your career.
Bridging the gap between tertiary education and work readiness.
Recognition of prior learning
Gain credits for previously completed qualiﬁcations and relevant work experience.
CUSTOMISED QUALIFICATIONS FOR DIFFERENT SECTORS
Accounting Qualiﬁcations (AQ)
- Certiﬁcate: Accounting Technician: NQF Level 3
- FET Certiﬁcation: Accounting Technician: NQF Level 4
- Certiﬁcate Accounting: NQF Level 5
Accounting Qualiﬁcations: Public Sector (PS)
- Certiﬁcate: Accounting Technician: PS NQF Level 3
- FET Certiﬁcation: Accounting Technician: PS NQF Level 4
- Certiﬁcate Accounting: PS NQF Level 5
Accounting Qualiﬁcation Local Government (LG)
- Certiﬁcate: Accounting Technician: LG NQF Level 3
- FET Certiﬁcate: Accounting Technician: LG NQF Level 4
- Certiﬁcate Accounting: LG NQF Level 5