Grade 12 Education Material
To order click here.
R 170.00 ea - To order click here
This manual has been specially designed as an aid to support learners in the Grade 12 NCS curriculum. It will provide you with the content that you need to be successful in class and in the examination. It will ensure that you have the necessary tools to reach your potential in the National/Provincial/District Examinations that will be written at the end of the year. Thus, this manual is not a detailed textbook, but rather a form of learning support material designed to help you to prepare for group work, investigations, tests and the final examinations.
The manual complies with all the Critical and Developmental Outcomes as stipulated in the National Curriculum Statement:
The Critical Outcomes require learners to:
- identify and solve problems and make decisions using critical and creative thinking;
- work effectively with others as members of a team, group, organisation and community;
- organise and manage themselves and their activities responsibly and effectively;
- collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information;
- communicate effectively using visual, symbolic and/or language skills in various modes;
- use science and technology effectively and critically showing responsibility towards the environment and the health of others; and
- demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems by recognising that problem-solving contexts do not exist in isolation.
The Developmental Outcomes require learners to be able to:
- reflect on and explore a variety of strategies to learn more effectively;
- participate as responsible citizens in the life of local, national and global communities;
- be culturally and aesthetically sensitive across a range of social contexts;
- explore education and career opportunities; and
- develop entrepreneurial opportunities.