Trainee Accountant Society (TAS)
Last Updated Thursday, February 5, 2015 10:20:23 AM
TAS objectives comprise:
- Establishing an association for all trainee accountants,
- Protecting the rights and furthering the interests of such members,
- Providing opportunities for members to meet socially,
- Encouraging members to participate in charitable activities,
- Broadening the outlook of members in the fields of accounting and allied disciplines, and
- Performing functions delegated by the Southern Region Council.
TAS's goals are to improve communication and involvement with its constituency, thereby ensuring and enhancing transformation and growth.
Link to TAS website http://www.tas-wc.co.za/