15 February 2017
What to expect this year-2017 Upcoming events
We have created a list of networking events for the year to look forward to. Networking is a key activity that is fun, and critical to your personal growth.
As we have identified a need for CAs(SA) to network with their peers, SAICA sees these events as an opportunity to create a dynamic setting where like-minded, progressive CAs(SA) could meet, maintain and enhance their networks.
- Executive breakfast-King IV-Governance wears the crown
- Eccentric trail blaze
- Business breakfast & AGM
- AGA(SA) welcoming event
- Artsy cocktail event
- Women in the Profession breakfast - Caution-Empowerment zone ahead
- Annual dinner
- Amazing Race Challenge-20 team of 5
- Golf day
- Murder mystery challenge
- New members welcome event
- Zip Lining
There will be a few complimentary events, look out for the communications.
The Leadership Lab
SAICA Eastern Region has crafted the ideal skills and development programmes, complimentary to our members. Our training centre will now be the Leadership Lab, sourcing innovative development sessions enriching our members, and enabling growth and performance. Look out for the communications.
Circular on Determining Revenue / Purchases as a Result of Financing Components published
Comments on the draft Circular on Determining Revenue / Purchases as a Result of Financing Components should be submitted by 8 March 2017.
Save the dates:
Please diarise the following important dates:
- Creation of Social Capital: 14 Mar
- EQ and Culture of your workplace: 23 Mar
- AGM & Executive Business breakfast: 17 May
- Espresso shots: 24 May
- AGA(SA) New members welcome event: 29 Jun
- Women in the Profession breakfast: 3 Aug
- Espresso shots: 23 Aug
- SAICA Annual dinner: 14 Sept