CIPC Communication and Notices - 2021Latest Notices
(For older Notices: Click here
Link to all CIPC webinars
Notice 27: Amendment of registration certificate (Form Cor14.3) issued via New e-services platform
Notice 25: Automation of Business Rescue Proceedings, Business Rescue Practitioner Licensing and Business Rescue Practitioner Appointments
Notice 22: Domain name registration via CIPC
Notice 21: Dispatch challenges
Notice 20: Amended Notice In Respect Of Issuing Patent Certificates
Notice 15: Requirement to voluntarily disclose solvency and liquidity test performed in the annual financial statements
Notice 14: Discontinuation of primary co-operatives manual submission
Notice 13: CIPC new e-services webinar
Notice 11: New e-service: New company registration (short standard profit and non-profit company without members)
Notice 10: Name reservation e-service process
Notice 8: CIPC New automated processes
Notice 7: Requirement for letter of no objection
Notice 6: Business rescue mailboxes
Notice 4: Disparity of registration numbers and incorporation dates
Notice 3: Delay in issuing certificates and filing confirmations
Following the release of the service delivery standards notices by the CIPC, SAICA has met with CIPC and confirmed SAICA's escalation process with CIPC. Members are advised to use SAICA only once they have followed the CIPC escalation process. Thus a member needs to:
- Submit Queries which are outside of CIPC’s service delivery standards via the CIPC Query Resolution System (QRS).
- The query will follow a 3-tier escalation process (Automatically escalated)
- When a query is lodged via the Query Resolution System, the customer will receive a reference number, which should be used in all correspondence with CIPC relating to the enquiry.
- 1st tier - 3 days to resolve enquiry If the query is not resolved within two days after submission, it will automatically be escalated to the 2nd tier of the escalation process, namely to the manager of the business unit.
- 2nd tier - 2 days to resolve enquiry The manager of the business unit has three business days to resolve the query, and if not done, it will automatically escalate to the 3rd tier of the escalation process, namely the senior manager of the business division.
- 3rd tier - 5 days to resolve enquiry The senior manager of the business unit has 5 business days to follow up and resolve the query.
- If you have not received a response or resolution, please escalate to SAICA’s Operational Query System (OQR) www.saica.co.za/OQR
SAICA will escalate your query to CIPC within 48 hrs.
CIPC Delivery Standards
CIPC Tips and Tricks
- Introduction of new online filing method for changes to authorised share (41Kb PDF)
- Reporting of AFS to be lodged using XBRL (59Kb PDF)
- Guide to submitting applications via dedicated e-mail address (67Kb PDF)
- Forms and supporting documents when transacting with CIPC for Companies and Close Corporations (181Kb PDF)
- New Company Document and fee requirements (50Kb PDF)
- Annual return FAQ's (40KB PDF)
- New Company Registration Requirement Matrix (37Kb PDF)