Let SAICA help you 'Protect and Expand Your Client Base' with an integrated range of Marketing and Communication Services.
Your CA(SA)DotNews client newsletter will market your firm to all your existing and prospective clients for you:
- At minimal cost
- With minimal effort
- To maximum effect
How it works Every month your clients and prospective clients receive a personalised e-newsletter (view a sample here) sent to them via e-mail under your firm's compliments slip. The information in CA(SA)DotNews is short, simple and topical - information of practical interest and value to your clients, information that will encourage them to seek your advice and assistance. You will also receive the 'Accountant version' of CA(SA)DotNews before the 'Client version' is sent to your clients. The 'Accountant version' has case and other references for your use only with hyperlinks to our source material on the Internet.
Discounted pricing SAICA urges members to take advantage of the discounted price which it has negotiated for members - this highly effective and very professional marketing tool is designed specifically to benefit small and medium practices. There is a one-off set up charge of R500 excluding VAT. Thereafter all you pay is a monthly subscription fee of R495 excluding VAT for up to 500 clients (or R745 excluding VAT for 501 - 1,000 clients; please ask us to quote for larger client lists).
Benefits Full details of the system are on the CA(SA)DotNews website. You can choose which newsletter option is best for your firm by comparing them here and viewing samples here. The pricing quoted above is for the “Classic” newsletter option. DotNews also offers a full suite of marketing services integrated with your CA(SA)DotNews client newsletter, including Social Media, Websites, Blogs, Email Branding and other services – see the DotNews Services section for more.
CA(SA)DotNews February 2019 Headlines
- AI and the Changing Face of Jobs: Good News If We React Now
- Adapt and Thrive! What you need to do
- What type of employee will you require?
- Table: The Jobs Landscape in 2022
- Directors: The Potential Liabilities You Face When Issuing Shares
- When would you need to issue shares?
- What is required of directors?
- If you as a director fail in this task…
- POPI is Now Imminent: Don’t Underestimate the Work Involved
- Does “The Company” Still Have A Role To Play?
- What the company does
- So what’s the problem?
- Time for renewal and experimentation
- Budget 2019: Your Tips for Tito
- Your Tax Deadlines For February 2019
To subscribe, and for any queries about the offering, contact Jeanne Viljoen at SAICA, or Jack Crook at DotNews. Alternatively send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.