Client Newsletter CA(SA)DotNews
Let SAICA help you 'Protect and Expand Your Client Base' with an integrated range of Marketing and Communication Services.
Your CA(SA)DotNews client newsletter will market your firm to all your existing and prospective clients for you:
At minimal cost
With minimal effort
To maximum effect
How It Works
Every month your clients and prospective clients receive a personalised e-newsletter (view a sample here) sent to them via e-mail under your firm's compliments slip. The information in CA(SA)DotNews is short, simple and topical - information of practical interest and value to your clients, information that will encourage them to seek your advice and assistance. You will also receive the 'Accountant version' of CA(SA)DotNews before the 'Client version' is sent to your clients. The 'Accountant version' has case and other references for your use only with hyperlinks to our source material on the Internet.
SAICA urges members to take advantage of the discounted price which it has negotiated for members - this highly effective and very professional marketing tool is designed specifically to benefit small and medium practices. There is a one-off set up charge of R500 excluding VAT. Thereafter all you pay is a monthly subscription fee of R495 excluding VAT for up to 500 clients (or R745 excluding VAT for 501 - 1,000 clients; please ask us to quote for larger client lists).
Full details of the system are on the CA(SA)DotNews website. You can choose which newsletter option is best for your firm by comparing them here and viewing samples here. The pricing quoted above is for the “Classic” newsletter option. DotNews also offers a full suite of marketing services integrated with your CA(SA)DotNews client newsletter, including Social Media, Websites, Blogs, Email Branding and other services – see the DotNews Services section for more.
CA(SA) September 2019 Headlines
• Be Ready For SARS Employee Audits
- Implications for employees
- Implications for employers
• Communicate with Candour – the “Oracle of Omaha” Speaks
- The starting point is candour
- Make this a key aspect of your leadership
- It works! The Candour Analytics Survey
- Does it have credibility?
• Your Shareholder Agreements versus Your Memorandum of Incorporation – There Is Only One Winner
- The case that tested a shareholder agreement v the MOI
• Spying On Employees Is Becoming A Big Industry
- Why are employers doing this?
- Employer versus employee
- Maintaining trust
- Protection of Personal Information Act (POPIA)
• A Tax Season 2018/2019 Update and Your Tax Deadlines for September
To subscribe, and for any queries about the offering:
Contact Jeanne Viljoen at SAICA, or Jack Crook at DotNews. Alternatively send an email to email@example.com.