Partnering with you to achieve the exceptional
As a qualified professional, you require banking, financial and investment solutions that match your level of sophistication and enable you to achieve your goals and aspirations in life and in your career. Absa Private Bank is a proven provider of such solutions, combining our commitment to service excellence and an understanding of the unique needs of affluent individuals with extensive local expertise and global reach to deliver customised, well-designed solutions that transcend the boundaries of traditional banking.
Well-designed banking to meet all your transactional needs
As a client of Absa Private Bank, you enjoy access to highly sophisticated, yet easy-to-use transactional banking, backed by one-on-one, relationship-driven service to facilitate your wealth creation.
As a member of the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants, to welcome you to your new profession and ensure that a relationship with Absa Private Bank helps you set the course you desire for your future, we have an exclusive offer on our Absa Private Bank Home Loan for new SAICA members.
If, as a new SAICA member, you successfully apply for an Absa Private Bank Home Loan, you will receive 0,25% of your approved home loan amount back in cash, as well as a 50% discount on conveyancing fees. A further 0,25% of your loan amount will be donated by Absa Private Bank to the Thutuka Bursary Fund on your behalf – which means that, by financing your home through an Absa Private Bank Home Loan, you will also be supporting the development of your industry.
Over and above the Absa Private Bank Home Loan you also have access to an array of products and services offered to Absa Private Bank clients from transactional solutions that encompass travel benefits right down to wealth management solutions driven by experienced teams of financial advisers to help you protect, preserve and grow your wealth potential.
The benefits of partnering with Absa Private Bank
As a client of Absa Private Bank, you enjoy consistently exceptional private banking solutions that match your needs and help you achieve your goals. Personal attention and excellent service is assured, as are the highest levels of accessibility, discretion and confidentiality. Conveniently located Absa Private Bank suites offer everything from exclusive banking facilities to stylish business environments, conference spaces and private relaxation areas. Our relationship with the Barclays Group also affords you access to exceptional offshore banking and investment solutions.
Contact Absa Private Bank
Should you wish to arrange a meeting, please contact the Absa Private Bank suite nearest to you.
Terms and conditions apply.
Fees and interest rates are subject to change.
Copyright © 2010 Absa
Terms and conditions: SAICA/Home Loans
- This offer is exclusive to qualified chartered accountants who are members of SAICA.
- All standard Absa Home Loan terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit www.absa.co.za
- Members may only apply for this offer through the Absa Private Bank contact details provided on the Absa Private Bank brochures, SAICA website and in SAICA newsletters.
- Absa shall assess the home loan application in accordance with its standard policies and procedures pertaining to home loans at the time and communicate the outcome of the application to the SAICA member.
- Absa shall grant the SAICA member a 50% (fifty per cent) discount on bond registration fees, provided that the member utilises the Absa Panel Attorneys for bond registration. The discount does not apply in respect of administration costs, postage, petties, Deeds Office search and transfer duty costs. The member will be notified of the Absa Panel Attorney when the loan application is approved by Absa and the conditions of loan are accepted by the member.
- Absa will pay SAICA 0,5% commission on the value of the bond granted and which is subsequently registered. Commission will become payable upon registration of the mortgage bond and will be paid by Absa monthly in arrears. SAICA will ensure that the benefit in the form of 0,25% of the commission amount, i.e. on the value of the loan amount granted and subsequently registered is transferred to the member.
- SAICA will ensure that the benefit in the form of the remaining 0,25% of the commission received is transferred to the Thutuka Bursary Fund.
- This offer applies to new loans, further advances and re-advances.
- To qualify for this offer a term loan granted by Absa in the amount of at least R50 000 or more must be granted and must be subsequently registered.
- This offer excludes any home loan to an employee in the Absa Group and/or his spouse and the use of FlexiReserve.
- This offer is only applicable to the Absa Private Bank Home Loan product. Absa Private One accounts are excluded from the offer.
- Absa and SAICA reserve the right to cancel this agreement upon one month's written notice by either party.
- SAICA refers to The South African Institute of Chartered Accountants.
- Absa refers to Absa Bank Limited (registration number 1986/004794/06).
Absa Private Bank
The Absa Private Bank philosophy
As a qualified professional, you need banking, financial and investment solutions that help you achieve your goals.
Absa Private Bank combines:
- relationship-driven service
- an understanding of your unique needs
- local expertise with global reach
to deliver the well-designed solutions you require.
Absa Private Bank solutions include
- Sophisticated, yet easy-to-use transactional banking
- Wealth Creation Solutions – as part of a comprehensive financial planning process
- Wealth Protection Solutions – to safeguard your wealth regardless of economic or market conditions
- Wealth Preservation Solutions – to secure your wealth for those you would like to benefit from it in future
As a client of Absa Private Bank, you enjoy
- Consistently exceptional private banking solutions that match your needs
- Personal attention and excellent service via a dedicated Absa Private Banker
- The highest levels of accessibility, discretion and confidentiality
- Conveniently located Absa Private Bank suites
- Offshore banking and investment opportunities
- An array of convenient banking and communication channels