Morning Live Interview
How to get a bursary
The purpose of the project is to annually place between 250 - 300 fully bursared Black African and Coloured students at selected SAICA-accredited universities in cohorts of 50 per university on special undergraduate BCom Accounting education programmes. The accredited universities that are part of the programme are:
• University of Johannesburg
• University of Cape Town (Bachelor of Commerce code CB011 )
• Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University
• Rhodes University
• Stellenbosch University
• University of Pretoria
• University of the Free State
• University of Witwatersrand (WITS)
• North-West University (Potchefstroom Campus)
The Thuthuka Bursary Fund is looking for academically strong learners who aspire to become Chartered Accountants. Students who do exceptionally well in Mathematics and have excellent marks in the other subject to qualify for university entrance may apply.
Do you qualify?
- Do you have 60% in Mathematics in your Grade 11 Final Results (Level 5)?
- Do you have enough points to qualify for university entrance?
- Do you come from a family that cannot support you financially at tertiary?
- Are you an African or Coloured learner?
- Download and complete the Bursary Application Form.
If you answered YES to all the questions above, then you qualify.
Complete an Application Form, with all the supporting documents, and have it reach us before 30 April.